- Taigum Child Care Centre is a not-for-profit, church-based organisation that caters for children from 6 weeks to school entry age. The Centre opened on 12th January 2015 and offers child care services to the families of Taigum and surrounding communities.
- We pride ourselves on our friendly educators with genuine warmth and commitment to children in our care. Our Centre provides a safe and secure environment as an extension of each childs’ family setting. We aim to ensure that your child feels happy, safe and secure in our environment.
- We provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea to all children. All meals are nutritious and prepared fresh on premises each day by our wonderful chef, allowing for special dietary requirements.
- We offer a great range of activities throughout the year for our families and children. Some of these may include: Light Blue Disco, Mothers & Fathers Day Morning Tea, BBQ Breakfasts and our Annual Christmas Concert.
- Because of our tight integration with St. John’s Community care we instil a strong sense of community through interactions with seniors (through Seniors Week) to planting herbs in our herb garden with our disability clients.
- We believe that a high level of communication as well as trust and respect are the keys to a three-way partnership, so daily discussions, written notes and child portfolios are vital for ensuring that the needs of all parties are constantly being met.
Become a part of the Taigum Child Care Centre community today